Museum says thank you to The National Lottery players
From Monday 3 – Saturday 9 December 2018, Lowewood Museum and Epping Forest District Museum are offering 10% discount in their gift shops to National Lottery players.
The museums are joining hundreds of other participating National Lottery funded visitor attractions across the UK saying thanks to people, who have raised money for good causes by buying a lottery ticket.
The idea is simple: any visitor who presents a National Lottery ticket or scratchcard between Monday 3 and Saturday 9 December gets a 10% discount in the museum’s gift shop.
Lowewood Museum has received £183,700 for exhibition and engagement projects including two First World War Projects commemorating the centenary of the Armistice.
Epping Forest District Museum has received £1,821,000 from the Heritage Lottery Fund. The money paid for the recent redevelopment of the museum as well as a range of projects, enabling community engagement and collections acquisition.
Ros Kerslake, Chief Executive of the Heritage Lottery Fund, said:
“December is a wonderful time to experience the UK’s rich, diverse and exciting heritage, which has been transformed by more than £7.8bn National Lottery funding since 1994. This is a small gesture of thanks and a way of giving something back to the people who buy tickets.”
Terms and Conditions
- One National Lottery ticket provides 10% off in the Museum Gift Shop and Refreshment Area.
- All National Lottery games qualify for the offer, including tickets from any National Lottery draw based game or National Lottery Scratchcard. Proof of ticket can be paper or digital.
- The offer is valid on the days the museum is open between 3 and 9 December. Lowewood Museum is open 10am to 4pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and from 10am to 5pm on Saturday.
- Only one ticket can be used per transaction.
- The offer is only valid on Museum stock items and not items sold by the Friends of Lowewood Museum.